Pairing Patterns and Prints!

10:29:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I saw this awesome fabric in Walmart one day when I was browsing for deals and buys.  I love green and I love dots and I love Ankara.  So I said, "Meh, why not?"

For the bodice I used M6953.  I like this pattern a lot because it has different pieces for different cup sizes.  I cut size 22 on the D piece and it fit nicely.  To funk up things a bit, I used an Ankara print for the front and back side pieces and the pocket.

I used the wide leg pants from S1158.  The jumpsuit is made to be gathered at the waist and since I wanted my pants to fit in the waist, I added 4 darts in order to match the waist of the pants with the bodice.

I love how the jumpsuit turned out.  I would make a couple changes if I ever made this combination of patterns again, but overall, I am very pleased.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: